The Orange County Great Park has numerous classes, art exhibits, sports, and fun activities that are ongoing. For upcoming events, visit the Calendar of Events webpage.
For details on current features at the Great Park, visit the Current Great Park Features webpage.
- The Certified Farmers Market is held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Sunday, and features fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables, handcrafted artisan products and food trucks. For directions, visit the Hours & Directions webpage.
- The Farm + Food Lab is open Tuesday–Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. It features themed planters with fruits, flowers, vegetables, and herbs.
With the Orange County Great Park grounds open seven days a week (except for certain holidays), beginning at 10 a.m. (9 a.m. on weekends), there is much to see and experience. Visit ocgp.org/maps for holiday hours at the Great Park.
- Great Park Balloon
Regular Hours: Open Thursday–Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7 to 10 p.m., and Saturday–Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7 to 10 p.m. Closed Monday–Wednesday.
- The Great Park Carousel
Regular Hours: Open Thursday–Friday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday–Sunday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Closed Monday–Wednesday.
- Palm Court Arts Complex
- Kids Rock
- North Lawn
- South Lawn Sports + Fitness Complex
- Special Events
- Reflecting Ponds and Viewing Pier
- Walkable Historical Timeline