The Orange County Great Park has numerous classes, art exhibits, sports and fun activities that are ongoing. For upcoming events, visit the Calendar of Events webpage.
Memorial Day Hours
Please note: Many amenities in the Orange County Great Park are open to visitors this Memorial Day on Monday, May 28:
Balloon: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; 7-10 p.m.
Carousel: 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
Gallery & Artist Studios: Closed
Heritage & Aviation Exhibition: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Farm + Food Lab: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
For details on current features at the Great Park, visit the Current Great Park Features webpage.
- The Certified Farmers Market is held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Sunday, and features fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables, handcrafted artisan products and food trucks. For directions, visit the Hours & Directions webpage.
- The Farm + Food Lab is open daily from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. It features themed planters with fruits, flowers, vegetables and herbs. Join the hands-on gardening experience and interaction with the University of California Cooperative Extension Master Gardeners.
With the Orange County Great Park grounds open seven days a week (except for certain holidays), beginning at 10 a.m. (9 a.m. on weekends), there is much to see and experience.
- Great Park Balloon
Regular Hours: Open Thursday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7 to 10 p.m., and Saturday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7-10 p.m. Closed Monday-Wednesday.
- The Great Park Carousel
Regular Hours: Open Thursday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Closed Monday-Wednesday.
- Palm Court Arts Complex
- Kids Rock
- North Lawn
- South Lawn Sports + Fitness Complex
- Special Events
- Reflecting Ponds and Viewing Pier
- Walkable Historical Timeline