The Heritage and Aviation Exhibition is located in historical Hangar 244 and features historical images, displays and artifacts that tell the story of the Great Park from its agricultural roots to its role in the military as the former Marine Corps Air Station El Toro. Admission is free. The exhibition includes:
- World War II Airplanes: N3N-3 Canary and SNJ-5 Texan
- Airforce C-135 Stratolifter Memorial: In honor of United States Airmen and Marines who perished in the Loma Ridge crash departing Marine Corps Air Station El Toro on June 25, 1965
- History Room: Transport back in time to WWII
- Farmers to Flyers: Learn significant events that transformed Irvine's agricultural land into an active military base
Heritage and Aviation Exhibition Hours:
- Thursdays & Fridays: Noon-4 p.m.
- Saturdays & Sundays: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.