Hours & Directions
Every Sunday from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.*
Free Parking and Admission
Sundays at the Orange County Great Park are headlined by the fresh produce and fun at our Certified Farmers Market. Every week, the Great Park Certified Farmers Market features fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables, handcrafted artisan products, live music and entertainment, and a selection of gourmet food trucks.
- Take home fresh produce grown on the Great Park Farm and other local farms
- Enjoy live entertainment, including live music, car shows, and more
- Open every Sunday, 10 a.m.–2 p.m., weather permitting
- Free health and wellness services at the monthly Clinic in the Park (on second Sundays of every month)
- Explore the Farm + Food Lab and talk to UCCE Master Gardeners about home gardening tips
- Dog and pet friendly
The Farmers Market at the Great Park is operated by Mary Ann Senske. If you have questions, please contact her at 714-733-3167 or via email. Interested vendors may request an application via email or phone.