Welcome to the Irvine Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency, please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency
- This incident occurred within the Irvine City limits
- This did not occur on a state highway
- This is a lost property report
This system is available for reporting lost property. For any incidents other than lost property reports, please call 949-724-7000 to reach the Irvine Police Department Front Desk. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. For more information, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Irvine Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting