The Rancho and Trabuco Fitness Centers are committed to providing active adults with a safe and comfortable workout environment. The centers are designed for adults age 50+ and features a selection of cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
Rancho Senior Center (RSC)
3 Ethel Coplen Way • Irvine • CA 92612
RSC Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
Trabuco Center (TC)
5701 Trabuco Road • Irvine • CA 92620
TC Hours of Operation
Mon, Tue, Thu and Fri 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m.–1 p.m
To Become A Member:
1. Attend an orientation (schedule your orientation in person at the Rancho Senior Center or Trabuco Center)
2. Complete all membership forms
3. Register and complete payment
Annual Cost for Irvine Seniors:
|Seniors Ages 50+||$65|
|Orientation Fee (new members)||$10|
Fitness Center Equipment
- Recumbent Bikes
- Lower and Upper Body Ergo Meter
- Tricep Push-Down
- Chest Press and Butterfly
- Leg Press
- Abdominal and Back
- Hi/low Pulley
- Weight bench and a variety of free weights
- Stability Balls
If you enjoy a fitness atmosphere, helping others and meeting new friends, the fitness center needs you!
View a list of our current volunteer opportunities here, or contact 949-724-6808 for more information.