The Rancho and Trabuco Fitness Centers are committed to providing active adults with a safe and comfortable workout environment. The centers are designed for adults age 50+ and features a selection of cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
Rancho Senior Center (RSC)
3 Ethel Coplen Way • Irvine • CA 92612
RSC Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
Trabuco Center (TRA)
5701 Trabuco Road • Irvine • CA 92620
TRA Hours of Operation
M, Tu, Th, and F 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m.–1 p.m
To Become A Member:
- Attend an orientation (schedule your orientation in person at the Rancho Senior Center or Trabuco Center)
- Complete all membership forms
- Register and complete payment
Annual Cost for Irvine Seniors:
|Seniors Ages 50+||$65|
|Orientation Fee (new members)||$10|
Fitness Center Equipment
- Recumbent Bikes
- Lower and Upper Body Ergo Meter
- Tricep Push-Down
- Chest Press and Butterfly
- Leg Press
- Abdominal and Back
- Hi/low Pulley
- Weight bench and a variety of free weights
- Stability Balls
If you enjoy a fitness atmosphere, helping others and meeting new friends, the fitness center needs you!
View a list of our current volunteer opportunities here, or contact 949-724-6805 (RSC) or 949-724-7424 (TRA) for more information.