After receiving input from the community on the City's proposed Fiscal Year 2021-23 Biennial Budget cycle, the detailed and balanced budgets will next be presented to the Finance Commission in April.
Key Meeting Dates:
- Finance Commission Meetings – April 5, 12 and 19
- Senior Citizens Council – April 15
- Transportation Commission – April 20
- Community Services Commission – April 21
- Planning Commission – May 6
- Following Commission input, the proposed two-year budget and five-year plan will be presented to the City Council for approval in May 2021.
If you missed our recent interactive Community Budget Workshops held March 11 and March 25, you can still watch the first and second meeting recordings. You may also reach the city by writing to us at email@example.com.
View our FY2021-23 Budget Video and our Budget 101 overview to help guide you through the City's budget cycle. All information regarding Irvine's budget can be found at cityofirvine.org/budget. Visit our Transparency Portal for comprehensive information about the City's budget, financial updates, contracts, policies, and more.