The City of Irvine's COVID-19 Task Force will host a Virtual Town Hall meeting regarding COVID-19 vaccines on Friday, January 29 from noon to 1:30 p.m.
This task force will help navigate and advise the City Council on COVID-19 response efforts, helping to ensure the safety of our community is at the forefront of Council decisions. The task force includes Irvine Mayor Farrah N. Khan, members of the City's management team, and local health officials, including:
- Dr. Marnie Baker with MemorialCare
- Orange County Health Officer Dr. Clayton Chau
- Amy Durham, Director of Development for the National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Dr. Shruti Gohil from UC Irvine’s School of Medicine
- Dr. Grace Lozinski from Hoag, and;
- Dr. Hassan Movahedi from Kaiser Permanente
Register for the virtual Town Hall here. You can submit questions for the COVID-19 Task Force to answer during the Town Hall when registering for the event.