Irvine Senior Services is offering free class demonstrations this January! This is your opportunity to try these exciting classes before signing up for the full session.
- Bollywood Dance Fitness combines music and dance for a fun, engaging workout. Thursday, January 3, 1–1:30 p.m. | Trabuco Center | #13955
- MELT Method teaches you simple self-techniques to help reduce chronic pain and stiffness. Balance & Stability, Tuesday, January 29, 9:30–10 a.m. | Rancho Senior Center | #13727; Soft Roller, Tuesday, January 29, 11–11:30 a.m. | Rancho Senior Center | #13726
- Music Appreciation explores music from around the world and teaches you how each selection reflects the lifestyle and environment of the time when it was written. Thursday, January 31, 2–3 p.m. | Trabuco Center | #14014
- Silver Glove Fitness is a non-contact boxing program that provides a fun and challenging workout. Friday, January 4, 4:15–5 p.m. | Rancho Senior Center | #13210
- ZUMBA GOLD® Dance Fitness is the dance party workout for the young at heart. Saturday, January 26, 9–10 a.m. | Rancho Senior Center | #12061
Registration is required. Click on the course numbers above or go to yourirvine.org to sign up. For questions, call 949-724-6610.