The following items are required to be completed prior to acceptance by the City for processing:
- Completed application form.
- Plan check fee is required upon submittal. (See Fee Schedule)
- One (1) copy of completed construction permit form.
- Three (3) prints of the plans signed by a licensed landscape architect and prepared in accordance with City standards and design criteria.
- One (1) copy of irrigation system pressure loss calculations.
- One (1) copy of the approved development case plans and signed resolution with conditions of approval.
- Model Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance Requirements (MWELO) Form
All materials shall be submitted in a complete and final form. No partial or incomplete submittals will be accepted without prior approval by the City Engineer. (see sample waiver letter)