Covid Clinic Testing and Vaccination Sites
The City of Irvine has partnered with operator Covid Clinic to provide free COVID-19 testing at City facilities for eligible individuals at multiple City facilities. Vaccinations are available at Civic Center and Great Park. For more information on Covid Clinic, visit covidclinic.org.
Vaccine appointments for first dose, second dose, and booster shots for patients age 16 and older are available:
- Great Park Lot 2: Tuesdays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Civic Center Piazza: Fridays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
To make an appointment, visit the California Department of Public Health My Turn website:
- If you see a prompt asking about vaccine type at the myturn.ca.gov website, select "COVID-19."
- Click "Make an Appointment"
- Complete the privacy statement acknowledgement and confirm your vaccination information.
- When asked to enter your zip code, you can:
- Use your own residential zip code for all vaccination options closest to you;
- or enter 92618 for the Great Park location or 92606 for the Civic Center location.
- Continue making your appointment, which will be confirmed via the email you provide during registration..
Covid Clinic testing sites are available at the locations below. Days and hours vary per facility, and service hours are being expanded in the near future.
Use the links below to make an appointment:
- Irvine Civic Center, 1 Civic Center Plaza
Mondays–Fridays, 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Las Lomas Community Center, 10 Federation Way
Thursdays & Fridays, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.; Saturdays & Sundays, Noon–6 p.m.
- Quail Hill Community Park, 35 Shady Canyon Drive
Tuesdays–Fridays, 9 a.m.–4 p.m., Saturdays 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Great Park, 8000 Great Park Boulevard
Note: This location will close at noon on Saturday, December 11. This location will also be closed on Saturday, December 18.
Mondays–Fridays, 7:30 a.m.–7:30 p.m.; Saturdays & Sundays, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Make an Appointment
Trabuco Senior Center, 5701 Trabuco Road
Mondays & Wednesdays, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
Make an Appointment
Preregistration online at the links above is required, and patients will receive an order number with their confirmation email. With an order number, patients are welcome to walk up to a location before their scheduled appointment time to see if staff can provide a test sooner. Wait times for walk-up appointments vary, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Just have your order number ready. Preregistration is also offered on-site for anyone needing assistance. Patients must bring a form of ID, and a copy of test results will be sent to the email and phone number provided on the consent form within one to two days.
Testing is free when medically necessary. Covid Clinic testing sites also offer the opportunity for rapid testing and testing that meets requirements for travel. Standard travel testing with a one- to two-day turnaround is $150, with the option for a one-hour expedited test for $299. Covid Clinic also plans to add vaccination opportunities to its existing Irvine sites in the near future. See below for answers to more commonly asked questions.
Who is eligible for free testing?
Testing continues to be provided at no cost when medically necessary. Examples of circumstances that require medical testing include but are not limited to:
- Individuals who are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, loss of taste or smell, nausea, or diarrhea.
- Individuals who have had recent suspected or confirmed exposure to somebody with COVID-19.
- Individuals who have recently tested positive for COVID-19 and are now being retested for clearance of the virus.
Questions during registration online or in-person will verify every patient’s eligibility for free diagnostic testing. Testing for travel, attending events, or other non-medical purposes is not eligible for free testing. Covid Clinic offers paid options for these circumstances; learn more at covidclinic.org
How can I get tested for COVID-19 through Covid Clinic?
Appointments are encouraged but not required. Locations are offered throughout the City of Irvine. For more information about Covid Clinic and to book a test, visit covidclinic.org.
When are results returned?
Standard PCR diagnostic testing results are returned within one to two days.
Additional options for COVID-19 testing
Check with medical providers, local pharmacies, ambulatory, or urgent care for additional COVID-19 testing options.
For more information about COVID-19 testing, visit cityofirvine.org/covid19testing.