Staff Development Day for Early Care and Education Professionals
Saturday, March 10, 2018, 7:45 a.m.-2 p.m.
Lakeview Senior Center, 20 Lake Road, Irvine
Click here to view program.
Please click on the links below to view a copy of the individual workshop handouts:
- Are You Ready to be a Leader?
- Artfelt Storytelling
- Behaviors: Kids who Need a Little Extra Support
- Bridging Home and School with Take Home Activities
- Classroom Techniques for Enhancing Gratitude Among Children
- Connecting with Parents in Your Classroom
- Edible Engineering
- Engaging English Language Learners Through Play
- Games Make Learning Fun
- How to Listen Better to Create Strong Relationships with Children
- Incorporating STEAM into Your Early Childhood Activities
- Infant and Toddler Environments
- Mindfulness in the Classroom
- Montessori for Non-Montessorians
- Physical Science with Young Children
- Prevent, Teach, Reinforce: Strategies to Prevent Challenging Behaviors
- Preventing Behavior Problems - Start Early
- Rethinking How We Can Support Children with Special Needs and Challenging Behaviors in the ECE Classroom
- Role-Play Our Way Through Conflict with Children
- Sensory Learning with Infants and Toddlers
- Sing, Bounce, Wiggle, and Tickle
- Social Skills in Toddlers
- Social Skills: The ‘Who’ 'Why’ and ‘What’ but most Important the ‘How’!
- Superstar Scientists
- Teach Math Concepts and Build 21st Century Skills Through Purposeful Play and Exploration
- Teaching Self-Control
- Transforming Environments and Curriculum Using Natural and Recycled Materials
- The Upset Parent
- Understanding Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Understanding Temperament and the Role it Plays in Behavior
- Your Presence is Required: Mindfulness Matters
For more information, call 949-724-6632 or email the Child Care Coordination Office.