Staff Development Day for Early Care and Education Professionals
Saturday, March 10, 2018, 7:45 a.m.-2 p.m.
Lakeview Senior Center, 20 Lake Road, Irvine
$15 for individuals and groups living or working in Irvine; $20 for nonresidents. Light lunch provided.
Complete and return the registration form to reserve your space.
Registrants will be contacted for payment information after February 15.
List of workshop topics:
- Are You Ready to be a Leader?
- Behaviors: For Kids that Need a Little Extra Support
- Connecting with Parents in Your Classroom (Child Too!)
- How to Listen Better to Create Strong Relationships with Children
- Infant and Toddler Environments
- Montessori for Non-Montessorians
- Physical Activities for Preschoolers
- Prevent, Teach, Reinforce: Strategies to Prevent Challenging Behaviors
- Role-Play Our Way Through Conflict with Children
- Social Skills: The ‘Who’ Why’ and ‘What’ but most Important the ‘HOW’!
- STEAM Activities
- Teaching Self-Control
- Understanding Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
For more information, call 949-724-6632 or email the Child Care Coordination Office.