Friday, Aug. 25, 9 a.m.-noon
Rancho Senior Center, 3 Ethel Coplen Way
Join the City of Irvine Senior Services for a fun and educational day featuring:
- Exercise and fitness demonstrations
- Free health screenings
- Nutrition presentations
- Opportunity drawing
For more information, call 949-724-6800.
Download the event schedule here.
Senior Fitness Expo Demonstrations
The Senior Fitness Expo will include a full day of demonstrations to allow attendees an opportunity to sample various fitness programs, presenations and health screenings. Some of the scheduled demonstrations include:
- ZUMBA GOLD
- MELT Method
- Blood Pressure and Body Mass Index Readings
- Fall Prevention presentaiton
- and much more!
Senior Fitness Expo Exhibitors
- Alzheimer's Orange County
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Body & Brain
- Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy
- Friends of Outreach
- Greater Newport Physicians
- In Motion O.C.
- Irvine Adult Day Health Services
- Irvine Senior Travelers
- Irvine Valley College
- Lee Chiropractic
- Orange County Registrar of Voters
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Waste Management of Orange County
Exhibitor space for the 2017 Senior Fitness Expo is full. If you would like to be placed on an interest list for next year's event, please email Kristen Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org.