Irvine at Your Fingertips: yourirvine.org
Registering for your favorite City activities is now easier than ever.
The City of Irvine's new class registration system, yourirvine.org, makes viewing and signing up for classes online easier than ever, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This major upgrade brings improved mobile access, expanded search functionality, social sharing, and an easier registration experience to the hundreds of City classes and activities.
All customers need to create new accounts at yourirvine.org, even if you had an account in the old system.
Step 1: Create an Account/Login
- At yourirvine.org, click on the Log in/Create Account button at the top left of the screen.
- You can choose to Log In with a social media account, or Create an Irvine Account with your email address.
- Once you arrive at the Irvine Sign-Up screen, complete the Individual information.
- Next, you can add other account members from your household.
- Check your email account for an account confirmation from the City of Irvine.
Step 2: Choose Your Activities
- Using the Category Tabs, browse for courses that interest you, or use the search bar to look up classes instantly. Then select desired courses to view their course descriptions.
- Once you find the course you are looking for, select the account member you would like to register, then click Add to Card.
Step 3: Checkout
- You can pay for your course with MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
- Before completing your transaction, you must agree to the Citywide Waiver and Release and Withdrawal Procedure.
- You will receive an email with your receipt.
Questions? Call 949-724-6610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration assistance is also available at most City community centers.
To receive updates about City of Irvine classes, activities, and events, please sign up for the monthly Community Services email newsletter here.