Outreach Program Highlights City Services, Programs and Resources
As part of a continued effort to promote awareness of Community Services programs and Irvine’s Affordable Housing Strategy, the City of Irvine is hosting a public meeting at the Lakeview Senior Center on Wednesday, May 23 at 7 p.m.
Among the topics to be discussed by City officials:
- What is affordable housing?
- Who qualifies for affordable housing?
- Affordable home ownership resources
- Parks and recreation programs and activities for children, teens and adults
- Social, disability and senior services
- After-school childcare and summer camps
- Sports leagues
Irvine Lakeview Senior Center is located at 20 Lake Road, on the corner of Alton and Lake.
( Community Presentation Flyer )