August City Council Dates
The Irvine City Council meeting scheduled for August 8 has been cancelled. The Council will reconvene on August 22 for its regularly scheduled session.
Items continued from the July 25 meeting will be heard on August 22 including:
- Consideration of an Ordinance to Establish City Procedures Relating to Leases of City Property
- Voter Registration and Participation Campaign
- Report from the City Manager Regarding Agreement for Delivery and Operation of the Balloon at the Orange County Great Park
- Draft Letter Regarding Xuhui Shanghai Sister City of Irvine
- Report from Starpointe Ventures on Behalf of Standard Pacific Regarding Supplemental Adjacency Analysis in Conjunction with Final Reading of Ordinance Approving Zone Change for 2323 Main Street, Planning Area 36, Standard Pacific and Shea Homes
- Development Agreement for Planning Area 39 with the Irvine Company LLC and Irvine Community Development Company LLC
- Scoping Session Regarding Nine Irvine Business Complex Residential Projects
To request a copy of the Council agenda, visit http://www.cityofirvine.org/council/city_council_meetings.asp or call (949) 724-6210 to request a copy by fax, reference document number 100.