Location: Farm + Food Lab
Workshop has been canceled due to inclement weather.
Spring is right around the corner and nothing says springtime like colorful flowers. Vibrant, colorful gardens are still possible while being water wise. Learn the power of properly prepared soil, varieties of water-thrifty long-term bloomers, the benefits of mulch, and simple design techniques to create stunning flower beds or pots.
Workshops are conducted at the Great Park Farm + Food Lab and developed in cooperation with University of California Cooperative Extension Master Gardeners of Orange County. Drop-ins welcome.
Winter/Spring Garden Workshop Schedule:
- Saturday, Jan. 21: Fruit Trees Pruning and Caring
- Saturday, Feb. 18: Planning a Colorful Spring Garden - Canceled
- Saturday, March 18: Hot Veggies for a Hot Season
- Saturday, April 1: Spice Things Up With Herbs
- Saturday, April 15: Creating a Habitat Garden
- Saturday, May 6: Creating Colorful Container Gardens
- Saturday, May 20: The Power of Perennials