Donate to Senior Services
The City of Irvine Senior Services helps seniors meet the challenges of aging by providing essential services to support independence, safety and quality of life. These services could not be provided without the support of the community. Financial, in-kind or volunteer service donations provide food, friendship and other critical services that allow seniors to remain healthy and safe. Your investment shapes a stronger, healthier Irvine senior community.
Financial donations are made through Irvine Gives, the City's online charitable resource guide. Donations can be applied directly to the program or service of your choice, such as specific needs for in-home services, Irvine Meals on Wheels or the Keen Center for Senior Resources.
A financial donation of:
- $500 equals 25 hours of in-home care for an Irvine senior.
- $250 equals one year of emergency response service.
- $100 equals four weeks of meals in the Rose Garden Café.
- $50 equals one week of home-delivered meals to a senior in need.
- $20 equals one hour of in-home care for an Irvine senior.
- $10 equals Meals on Wheels delivery for a day.
Volunteer Your Time
Volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups interested in improving the lives of Irvine seniors include delivering food for Irvine Meals on Wheels, assisting with daily activities at the Fitness Center, or preparing and serving food at the Rose Garden Café. Teen and adult volunteers are welcome. For more information, visit the Seniors' Volunteer Opportunities webpage, or contact email@example.com or 949-724-6923.
Other locally based charitable organizations related to seniors can be found on the City’s Charity Directory.