Kennel and Animal Support Program
Looking for a simple, flexible way to support pet adoption at the Irvine Animal Care Center? The Kennel and Animal Support Program offers opportunities for individuals, groups and businesses to support pets as they wait for their forever homes. You can choose to sponsor a cozy pet kennel, outdoor play area, special room or an individual animal at the Center with a tax-deductible donation.
The Kennel and Animal Support Program is perfect for honoring a loved one or pet, advertising a business, offering group recognition, or simply showing your support for the thousands of homeless pets coming to the Center each year.
There are a variety of options to choose from and there is no limit to the number of cages or animals supported. Your support will be on display with a sign on your kennel, yard or room, and may be viewed by as many as 45,000 visitors to the Center.
Kennel and Area Support
Every level of support will be recognized with a 8.5"x5.5" sign on the kennel, yard or room you are supporting. You will also receive a certificate to display at your home, office or business. Click here to apply.
Naming Opportunities Available:
- Kennel (Dog, Cat or Rabbit): Provides a temporary home for animals with a warm bed, food, water and toys.
- Dog Play Yards (Grass, Chip or Agility): Outdoor fenced area allows our dogs to run and play off-leash in natural sunlight and fresh air. A place where animals can interact with other pets and family members.
- Rabbit Play Yard: There are 13 exercise areas with natural sunlight and fresh air where the rabbits are housed during the day.
- Barn Yard: Provides a home, food, medical care, exercise and socialization for the Center's farm animals (not available for adoption).
- Cat Adoption Room: A place where cats can meet adopters in a natural environment. There are three rooms available, which are used for natural play time and exercise when not in use for adoptions.
- Community Cat Room (Kitty Klubhouse): Large, cage-free home environment for up to 10 cats, complete with scratching posts, food and water. Cats can socialize with each other and meet potential adopters in this special room.
|Type of Space||Semi-Annual
|Kennel (Dog, Cat or Rabbit)||$300||$500|
|Play Yard (Dog or Rabbit)||$300||$500|
|Cat Adoption Room||$300||$500|
|Cat Community Room (Title Sponsor)||$1,200||$2,000|
|Cat Community Room (Co-Sponsor)||$600||$1,000|
Support signs will include an individual, group or business name, and you can also display a graphic such as a logo or photo.
For just $20 a month, you can provide a homeless pet with a comfortable bed, toys and medical treatment while they await their forever home, ensuring these animals get the best care possible. Animals are selected based on your preference and you will receive an email with their photo and biography. When your animal is adopted, you will be notified and sent information about a new animal. Support is on a month-to-month basis and can be discontinued by notifying the Center by email, mail or phone.
The Irvine Animal Care Center reserves the right to refuse any support advertising that is not in keeping with its mission or is of a controversial nature that would reflect poorly on the Center. No political, racially biased or explicit ads will be allowed under any condition.