The TRIPS program provides low-cost, door-to-door, wheelchair-accessible transportation to Irvine seniors and adults with disabilities. All participants must be unable to drive due to a physical or cognitive disability. TRIPS supports independent living and community involvement through safe, reliable and professional paratransit service.
The program currently has a registration processing period of up to three (3) business days once completed application is received.
- Services include medical appointments, work, school, social, etc.
- Annual registration fee ($25 initial, $20 annual)
- $1.90 one way to any location in Irvine
- Transportation to other areas is limited and costs range from $3.80 to $5.70 depending on location and distance
- Rides granted on a first-come, first-served basis
For more information, call the TRIPS office Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.–2 p.m. at 949-724-7433.
To make a contribution to the TRIPS Program or other City service, please click here.