The summer edition of Inside Irvine is now available.
Click here to view it online.
Register now for summer activities and camps.
Register for Swim Lessons.
Complete a new E-Form for 2015
Registration Forms and Applications
Get your Client ID and Family Pin emailed to you
|Summer 2015 Recreation Activities for school-age children Distributed through IUSD|
Click here for our latest announcements.
Receipts: Use the printer icon at the end of the transaction to print a receipt. Reprints are available from the My Account tab (must log in first).
Credit Card Statement: Transactions will show a charge to ACT*City of Irvine-CS
Need to update your account? Email or call 949-724-6610 with changes to contact information (phone, address, email) or to add family members.
- Forgot your Client ID & Family Pin? Click here and enter your email or call 949-724-6610 to get your numbers.
- NEW TO OUR SYSTEM? Click here to create an account. (Takes one business day) or call 949-724-6610 to have your account set up instantly!
- We hope the process to find information or register for classes is an easy one. If you have any questions, comments, or need assistance, please contact us at 949-724-6610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don't live in Irvine but would like to receive Inside Irvine at your home? Call us at 949-724-6610 to be added to our non-resident mailing list.
City's Tax ID# 95-2759391. Please consult a tax professional to verify if your child's enrollment is a qualifying credit. Link to IRS Dependent/Child Care information.
- Enter the Client ID of the Adult or Main Contact.
- Having trouble with the the online E-Form, try the PRINTABLE VERSION (PDF)
- Enter the Client ID first, then Family Pin.
- Use MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express. *note: only Visa and MasterCard are accepted through the Touch-Tone system.
- When browsing activities, if only one page of classes (1-10) appear and the "next" button or page number button returns to the search screen, delete your temporary internet files and re-start your internet browser or use the facility drop down list when searching.