Click here to view the winter edition of Inside Irvine.
Register now for winter activities.
Registration for spring classes, Leaders in Training and summer camps begins Feb. 22.
Online Forms and Registration Information
Complete a new E-Form for 2016, for quick and easy registration.
Registration Forms and Applications.
Get your Client ID and Family Pin emailed to you.
Click here for our latest announcements
Receipts: Use the printer icon at the end of the transaction to print a receipt. Reprints are available from the My Account tab (must log in first).
Credit Card Statement: Transactions will show a charge to ACT*City of Irvine-CS
Need to update your account? Email or call 949-724-6610 with changes to contact information (phone, address, email) or to add family members.
- Forgot your Client ID & Family Pin? Click here and enter your email or call 949-724-6610 to get your numbers.
- NEW TO OUR SYSTEM? Click here to create an account. (Takes one business day) or call 949-724-6610 to have your account set up instantly!
- We hope the process to find information or register for classes is an easy one. If you have any questions, comments, or need assistance, please contact us at 949-724-6610 or email email@example.com.
- Don't live in Irvine but would like to receive Inside Irvine at your home? Call us at 949-724-6610 to be added to our non-resident mailing list.
City's Tax ID# 95-2759391. Please consult a tax professional to verify if your child's enrollment is a qualifying credit. Link to IRS Dependent/Child Care information.
- Enter the Client ID of the Adult or Main Contact.
- Having trouble with the the online E-Form, try the PRINTABLE VERSION (PDF)
- Enter the Client ID first, then Family Pin.
- Use MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express. *note: only Visa and MasterCard are accepted through the Touch-Tone system.
- When browsing activities, if only one page of classes (1-10) appear and the "next" button or page number button returns to the search screen, delete your temporary internet files and re-start your internet browser or use the facility drop down list when searching.