Registration is open for classes in the Winter edition of Inside Irvine. Click here to view the online version.
The Spring edition will be mailed the week of Feb. 6. Click here to view the digital version. Spring classes, Leaders in Training and summer camps can be viewed online now; registration is now available.
Online Forms and Registration Information
Create an Account and get a Client ID and Family Pin (allow one business day or call 949-724-6610 to have an account created instantly)
Search or Register for activities.
Complete a new E-Form for 2017, for quick and easy camp registration.
Registration Forms and Applications.
Get your Client ID and Family Pin emailed to you.
Click here for our latest announcements.
Receipts: Use the printer icon at the end of the transaction to print a receipt. Reprints are available from the My Account tab.
Credit Card Statement: Transactions will show a charge to ACT*City of Irvine-CS
Need to update your account? Email or call 949-724-6610 with changes to contact information (phone, address, email) or to add family members.
- Forgot your Client ID & Family Pin? Click here and enter your email or call 949-724-6610 to get your numbers.
- NEW TO OUR SYSTEM? Click here to create an account (please allow one business day) or call 949-724-6610 to have your account created instantly.
- Feedback is appreciated. Please call 949-724-6610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments.
- Don't live in Irvine but would like to receive Inside Irvine? Call 949-724-6610 and request to be added to our nonresident mailing list.
City's Tax ID# 95-2759391. Please consult a tax professional or click this IRS link to Dependent/Child Care information to verify if your child's enrollment is a qualifying credit.
- Enter the Client ID of the Adult or Main Contact.
- Having trouble with the the online E-Form, try the PRINTABLE VERSION (PDF)
- Enter the Client ID first, then Family Pin.
- Use MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
- When browsing activities, each page will show just 10 activities/classes. Use the "next" button or page numbers to find more classes within a category.