Registration is open for classes in the spring edition of Inside Irvine. Click here to view the digital edition. Spring classes and summer camps can be viewed online now; registration is now available.
The summer edition of Inside Irvine will be mailed the week of May 1.
Online Forms and Registration Information
Create an Account and get a Client ID and Family Pin (allow one business day or call 949-724-6610 to have an account created instantly)
Search or Register for activities.
Complete a new E-Form for 2017, for quick and easy camp registration.
Registration Forms and Applications.
Get your Client ID and Family Pin emailed to you.
Click here for our latest announcements.
Receipts: Use the printer icon at the end of the transaction to print a receipt. Reprints are available from the My Account tab.
Credit Card Statement: Transactions will show a charge to ACT*City of Irvine-CS
Need to update your account? Email or call 949-724-6610 with changes to contact information (phone, address, email) or to add family members.
- Forgot your Client ID & Family Pin? Click here and enter your email or call 949-724-6610 to get your numbers.
- NEW TO OUR SYSTEM? Click here to create an account (please allow one business day) or call 949-724-6610 to have your account created instantly.
- Feedback is appreciated. Please call 949-724-6610 or email email@example.com with comments.
- Don't live in Irvine but would like to receive Inside Irvine? Call 949-724-6610 and request to be added to our nonresident mailing list.
City's Tax ID# 95-2759391. Please consult a tax professional or click this IRS link to Dependent/Child Care information to verify if your child's enrollment is a qualifying credit.
- Enter the Client ID of the Adult or Main Contact.
- Having trouble with the the online E-Form, try the PRINTABLE VERSION (PDF)
- Enter the Client ID first, then Family Pin.
- Use MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
- When browsing activities, each page will show just 10 activities/classes. Use the "next" button or page numbers to find more classes within a category.