Get Involved and Stay Informed!
Your input is important to this process! Click on the blue box below to subscribe to the City’s email notification system, be sure to select General Plan Update. We will periodically send you information as well as notification on ways you can participate in the project.
Please join us at the City Council meeting on Tuesday, Aug. 28, 2018 to learn more about the second survey results and preliminary Planning Framework. The meeting begins at 5 p.m. in the Conference and Training Center at Irvine City Hall located at 1 Civic Center Plaza (at Harvard Avenue and Alton Parkway).
Relevant Documents and Materials
- Finance Commission Staff Report - June 18, 2018
- Finance Commission Staff Presentation - June 18, 2018
- Planning Commission Staff Report - June 7, 2018
- Planning Commission Staff Presentation - June 7, 2018
- Community Services Commission Staff Report - June 6, 2018
- Community Services Commission Presentation - June 6, 2018
- Transportation Commission Staff Report - June 5, 2018
- Transportation Commission Presentation - June 5, 2018
- General Plan Update Fact Sheet - Sept. 2017
- General Plan Update Fact Sheet - May 2016
- Background Report
- Process Flowchart
- Update to City Council from March 2017
- Planning Commission Study Session Presentation - Feb. 16, 2017
- Community Workshop Presentation - Oct. 4, 2016
- Community Workshop Presentation - Sept. 7, 2016
- Community Workshop Presentation - May 17, 2016
- Current General Plan
If you have any questions about this project, please email GPUpdate2035@cityofirvine.org or call 949-724-6581.