Tips for a Successful Ride
- Arrive at your bus stop at least five minutes before the scheduled departure time. If your stop does not have a time shown on the schedule, use the time shown for the closest stop before yours.
- Check the destination sign on the front or side of the bus to make sure that the bus arriving is the one you need.
- Pay with exact change or show the appropriate pass to the driver. Our fareboxes are unable to make change.
- Use the pullcord to signal the driver that you would like get off at the next stop.
- The iShuttle does not operate on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day (January 1)*
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)*
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25)*
- Bicycles can be stored in the rack on the front of the bus.
- Please use your audio devices or mobile phone with a headset
- If you need assistance get on or off the vehicle, please inform the driver
- Smoking is prohibited onboard
- Please fold strollers before boarding
* If holiday falls on a Saturday, it is observed on the previous Friday. If holiday falls on a Sunday, it is observed on the following Monday.
- Persons with disabilities may bring their service animal onboard Pets may be taken onboard only if they are completely contained within a pet carrier