A variety of free consulting programs are available for older adults. Meet one-on-one with trained professionals. Appointments are required. To make an appointment or for more information, call the Keen Family Center for Senior Resources at 949-724-6926.
- California Telephone Access Program
- Employment Topics Consultation
- Financial and Investment Counseling
- Flu Shots (seasonal)
- Health Assessment (screening conducted by a professionally trained nurse)
- Health Insurance Counseling (English, Mandarin, Korean and Indian)
- Hearing Testing
- Income Tax Preparation (seasonal)
- Legal Aid
- Legal Counseling (wills and trusts)
- Medical Equipment Loan Out
- Ombudsman - Advocacy for Licensed care facilities
Click HERE to view current Assistance Programs schedules (PDF)
Benefit enrollment Center Program: Introductory Presentation
Learn more about the new Council on Aging Benefit Enrollment Center program
coming to Lakeview Senior Center. This program helps low income seniors and persons with
disabilities apply for benefit programs such as Medicare Part D, CalFresh/Food Stamps and more.
You may qualify if your monthly income is:
· Less than $1,580 (single) OR
· Less than $2,133 (married)
Walk-ins welcome. For more information on the program call 714-560- 0424 or visit benefitscheckup.org.
See Flier HERE
* See additional fliers for ongoing monthly one-on-one counseling appointments.
Presentation will cover the environmental and personal causes of falls. Learn fall
resolution strategies related to medicine, balance and mobility and home safety.
Presented by Jason Park, Southland Physical Therapy.
Lakeview Senior Center
View flier HERE