About the Scholarship Program
The City of Irvine offers a scholarship program to help low-income Irvine residents participate in programs offered through the Community Services Department. The program has limited funds available. Scholarships are granted on a first-come basis after applications are reviewed and approved. The program may be closed to new applications when funds run low.
To make a contribution to
the Scholarship fund or other
City program, please click
the Donate Now Button below.
Applications for the 2012-2013 fiscal year will be accepted starting July 2, 2012 at 9 a.m.
In order to submit an application, the following must be provided:
- Proof of Irvine residency (original copy of gas or electric bill);
- A copy of the previous year’s Federal Tax return. (Only those included on the tax return are eligible for scholarship funds.);
- A copy of the two most recent employment check stubs (for each adult listed on the tax return) or business account bank statements if self-employed;
- W-2 for each adult listed on the tax return; and
- Proof of any other income/support received, e.g., child support, alimony, cash assistance and Social Security. If applicant is unemployed, a receipt or form indicating monthly income must be submitted
Please click here to fill out and print the application.
Completed applications and documents may be mailed or delivered to:
City of Irvine, Community Services
Youth Employment & Programs Office
14351 Yale Ave
Irvine CA, 92604
For additional information or questions, please call 949-724-6611 or click here for the Approved Scholarship Policy.
Click here for a listing of other resources available.
Email the webmaster