|Earned Income Tax Credit|
Free Tax Filing (February 2-April 15, 2013)
If you live, work, or go to school in Irvine and your household income was
less than $57,000 in 2012, you can receive free tax preparation!
What do I bring to prepare my taxes?
- Social Security Card or ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) for each family member
- W-2 forms for all jobs worked in 2012
- All 1099 forms for other income
- All 1098 forms for educational expenses
- Childcare provider information: name, address and Tax ID number (if available)
- Copy of your 2011 Tax Return
- Picture ID (Driver's license, official identification, or Passport)
If you earned less than $50,270 you may be eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit.
This tax credit can return up to $5,891 for the 2012 tax year!
How do I qualify for the EITC?
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
- Have a valid social security number
- Have earned income for 2012
- Earned less than $50,270
*Eligibility depends on martial status, household income and number of dependents.
Call 888-434-8248 for more information or to schedule an appointment!
for the flier of information.
|You can also file your tax return online from home* at myfreetaxes.com/irvineonline |
*Must have less than $57,000 in 2012 household income to utilize this free online services
| || |