|Earned Income Tax Credit|
Free Tax Filing (February-April)
If you live, work, or go to school in Irvine and your household income was less than $58,000 in 2014, you can receive free tax preparation!
To schedule an appointment,
For information on how to prepare
your taxes from home, visit
What do I bring to prepare my taxes?
- Picture ID (Driver's license, official identification, or Passport)
- Social Security Card or ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) for each family member
- W-2s, 1099s and all other tax-related documents from 2014
- All 1098 E&T forms for educational expenses
- Childcare provider information: name, address and Tax ID number (if available)
- Copy of your 2013 Tax Return
- Voided check if using direct deposit for refund
- For joint returns, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
If you earned less than $51,567 you may be eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit.
This tax credit can return up to $6,044 for the 2013 tax year!
How do I qualify for the EITC?
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
- Have a valid social security number
- Eligibility depends on marital status, household income and number of qualifying dependents
Call 888-434-8248 for more information or to schedule an appointment!
|You can also file your tax return online from home* at myfreetaxes.com/irvine |
*Must have less than $58,000 in 2013 household income to utilize this free online services
| || |