|Non-Profit Organization Rental Information|
The information below is a list of requirements for Non-Profit Organizations who wish to qualify
as either a Category II, III, or V. The categories are utilized only for the purpose of determining
fees and charges. Category status is determined based upon the type of event and individual
or group who is reserving. Category status is determined when the reservation application
is approved by reservations staff.
Non-Profit Organizations that are applying for the first time must submit
all documents together, along with a completed Public Facility Application.
- The name of one (1) authorized applicant for the agency/organization. Click here for sample.
- A copy of the agency's/organization's current certificate of insurance and a separate endorsement page listing the City of Irvine as additionally insured. Click here for sample.
- A copy of the organization's State of California non-profit incorporation papers or tax-exempt IRS 501 (c)(3) letter. Click here for sample IRS 501 (c)(3) letter. Click here for sample State of Ca non-profit incorporation papers.
- Copy of current City of Irvine Business License. Click here for sample.
- List of officers, including names, titles, addresses and telephone numbers. Click here for sample.
- For membership based organizations- a roster of current and active membership, including
complete addresses with zip codes. *Note: membership roster is not required for organizations
applying as Category V.
- Non-membership based organizations only: a copy of current bylaws highlighting where it states "this corporation has no members." and letter on agency letterhead demonstrating their primary mission is fundraising for or service to Irvine residents.