Homepage > ... > Employment > Youth Employment Service > Right to Work DocumentsE-mail storyPrint friendly format
Right to Work Documents

Attention All Job Seekers: Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required when you attend a Youth Employment Workshop. The document(s) we check are the same as what your employer will check upon hiring. Please bring ORIGINALS, not copies, of the following:

  • A non-expired United States Passport


  • An original Social Security card or┬ábirth certificate


  • A government-issued photo ID (school ID acceptable)
Please note, if you have a non-expired United States passport, you DO NOT need to bring anything else! If you bring a birth certificate or Social Security card, you must bring photo identification as well.

If you do not have documents that meet the above criteria, don't worry! There are several other documents that employers will accept. Call us at 949-724-6741, and we will help you figure out what to bring.