June 30-August 29
Links Updated on 8/11/14
Click here to view the summer section of the Activity Guide
Registration is NOW available
Click on each title for a full description, dates and times for each camp.
The City of Irvine has more than 100 titles of camps offered year-round!
Many options to choose from: morning, afternoon or all day;
M-F, MWF or T/Th; onsite or excursion.
Look for "E-Form" next to each camp where it is required. Once an E-Form has been submitted (one per child); online registration is available.
New for 2014
Camp Emergency Form!
Fill out just one emergency form for the whole summer!!
Click here to download and complete the form.
Ways to Return the E-Form
Scan & Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: City of Irvine-CS
PO Box 19575, Irvine CA 92623
Drop off: To any City Facility
How to Sign up for Camps Online (PDF)
|Mini Camps |
i Camp Junior (morning or afternoon at Heritage & Turtle Rock) (E-Form 10%)
All-Star Cheer & Tumble Camp
Skyhawks Mini-Hawk Multi-Sport
Play Well Tek LEGO® Mini Camps
Eco-Engineering, Mad Sci: Little Scientists
|i Camps (require E-Form 10%) |
At Heritage, Northwood and Turtle Rock Parks
i Camp Craft
i Camp Science
i Camp Sports & Games
i Camp Adventure
|More Camps |
Summer Experience (E-Form 10%)
|Irvine Fine Arts Center |
Arts Camp Summer! (E-Form)
Culinary Camp for Kids SOLD OUT!
|Dance, Music & Drama |
Edutainment Arts Theme Camps
Hunger Camps, Top Dessert Chef Cooking Camp
Musical Theater Production Camps
Exploratory Theater Arts
Tink & Fairy Adventures, Group Voice
|Education, Technology, Engineering & Science |
Berlitz Intensive English Course
Summer Bridge Academy
Zoom Academy Camps
-Advanced Video Games, English Writing, Zoom Robotics, Math Zoom Club, Web Design & Publishing, Video Game Design
-Robot Mania & Techno Detectives, Rocking Gizmos & Rolling Gadgets
Mad Science Lab Camps
Play Well Tek LEGO® Camps
-Eco-Engineering, Jedi Master, Engineering FUNdamentals-Minecraft SOLD OUT!
|Junior Tennis Camps |
At Cypress with Alex
At Las Lomas with Minako
At Deerfield with Jimmy
At University with Juan
At Heritage with Chris
At Turtle Rock with Ross & Lanea
At Col. Bill Barber with Ruben
Tweens & Teens
Summer X-cursion Camp (E-Form 10%)
Summer Teen Camp (E-Form 10%)
Leadership & Debate
Zoom Academy - Advanced Video Game Design
Musical Theater Production Camps
|Sport Camps |
Aquatics: Splash & Sports (E-Form)
Fit Factory Summer Camp (E-Form)
Trifytt Sports Camps
Squids Day Camp
Junior Aquatics Camp
Skatedogs Skateboard & Scootering Camp
Kidz Love Soccer
Smash & Splash, Tennis & Water Sports
Skyhawks Sports Camp
-Mini-Hawk Multi-Sport, Basketball, Golf, Flag Football, Soccer
- Requests received 10 days prior to camp start date will be processed minus a $5 withdrawal fee.
- Requests received between 1 and 9 days prior to camp start date will be processed minus 50% of the camp fee unless otherwise noted.
- Requests received on or after the start date of the camp will not be processed. No refunds or credits are available.
- Switching camps, weeks, or days is considered a cancellation of the original enrollment and will follow the cancellation policy.
- To cancel a camp enrollment, call 949-724-6610 or email email@example.com.
- Funds from cancellations will be placed on account or you may request a refund minus an additional $5 refunding fee.