June 30-August 29
Links Updated on 8/21/14
Click here to view the summer section of the Activity Guide
Registration is NOW available
Click on each title for a full description, dates and times for each camp.
The City of Irvine has more than 100 titles of camps offered year-round!
Many options to choose from: morning, afternoon or all day;
M-F, MWF or T/Th; onsite or excursion.
Look for "E-Form" next to each camp where it is required. Once an E-Form has been submitted (one per child); online registration is available.
New for 2014
Camp Emergency Form!
Fill out just one emergency form for the whole summer!!
Click here to download and complete the form.
Ways to Return the E-Form
Scan & Email: email@example.com
Mail: City of Irvine-CS
PO Box 19575, Irvine CA 92623
Drop off: To any City Facility
How to Sign up for Camps Online (PDF)
|Mini Camps |
i Camp Junior (morning or afternoon at Heritage & Turtle Rock) (E-Form 10%)
|More Camps |
|Irvine Fine Arts Center |
Culinary Camp for Kids -Intersession
|Dance, Music & Drama |
|Education, Technology, Engineering & Science |
Zoom Academy Camps
English Writing, Video Game Design
|Junior Tennis Camps |
At Deerfield with Jimmy
- Requests received 10 days prior to camp start date will be processed minus a $5 withdrawal fee.
- Requests received between 1 and 9 days prior to camp start date will be processed minus 50% of the camp fee unless otherwise noted.
- Requests received on or after the start date of the camp will not be processed. No refunds or credits are available.
- Switching camps, weeks, or days is considered a cancellation of the original enrollment and will follow the cancellation policy.
- To cancel a camp enrollment, call 949-724-6610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Funds from cancellations will be placed on account or you may request a refund minus an additional $5 refunding fee.