Register for Fall Classes
Click here for our latest announcements.
6-Ways to Register:
Online and Touch Tone require a Client ID & Family PIN.
Call 949-724-6610 to set up an account instantly.
Use the printer icon at the end of the transaction to print a receipt.
Reprints are available from the My Account tab (must log in first).
Credit Card Statement:
Transactions will show a charge to ACT*City of Irvine-CS
Need to update your account?
Email or call 949-724-6610 with changes to contact information
(phone, address, email) or to add family members.
- Click to enter the registration website.
- Forgot your Client ID & Family Pin? Click here and enter your email or call 949-724-6610 to get your numbers.
- NEW TO OUR SYSTEM? Click here to create an account. (Takes one business day) or call 949-724-6610 to have your account set up instantly!
- We hope the process to find information or register for classes is an easy one. If you have any questions, comments, or need assistance, please contact us at 949-724-6610 or email email@example.com.
- Don't live in Irvine but would like to receive Inside Irvine at your home? Call us at 949-724-6610 to be added to our non-resident mailing list.
Parks Make Life Better!SM
Enter the Client ID of the Adult or Main Contact.
Having trouble with the the online E-Form, try the PRINTABLE VERSION (PDF)
Enter the Client ID first, then Family Pin.
Use MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express. *note: only Visa and MasterCard are accepted through the Touch-Tone system.
Click here to view
the Summer Programs video
Fall 2014 Recreation Activities
for school-age children
Distributed through IUSD
Click here to download
Print the receipt after entering credit card information.
When browsing activities, if only one page of classes (1-10) appear and the "next" button or page number button returns to the search screen, delete your temporary internet files and re-start your internet browser or use the facility drop down list when searching.
City's Tax ID# 95-2759391
Please consult a tax professional to verify if your child's enrollment is a qualifying credit. Link to IRS Dependent/Child Care