14341 Yale Avenue
Heritage Park, Irvine
Regular Hours: Monday - Thursday Noon - 8:00 p.m.
The CRC is a membership based lending library for families and early childhood education professionals.
Come in and take a tour!
Holiday Hours: 12-5 p.m. Monday through Thursday December 2 –January 2.
CRC closed December 24, 25, and January 1
CRC will return to regular hours, 12 – 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, beginning Monday, January 6.
- Tools to support every area of children's development from birth through school age including:
- Educational toys- Math manipulatives, music and movement materials, emergent literacy resources, science materials
- Children's books to extend early learning
- Children's music CDs: Classical, jazz, world music and contemporary children's artists
- Child development, parenting, activity and curriculum books
- Family child care business reference materials
- DVDs and training materials for parents and early childhood educators
- Ages and Stages Questionnaires 3 – developmental screening tool for children ages 4 months to 5 years
- Lamination and Ellison die cut machines
Child Resource Center Online Library Catalogue:
|To *search the catalogue of over 2,000 items, please click here. |
*Search by subject, title or author. Educational toys are searchable by title, subject area or age group including: Toddler toy, preschool toy or school age toy. For detailed search instructions, please click here.
Membership is required to check out resources or use equipment at the CRC. To become a member, visit the CRC, take a tour, complete a membership application and agreement and submit with payment.
Group memberships are available to agencies with multiple staff members approved to use the CRC. Annual membership rates listed below.
|Membership Type || |
Small School (3-9 staff)
Medium School (10-29 staff)Large School (30+ staff)
For more information about the Child Resource Center, please click here.
Click on the button above to get the latest
version of Adobe Acrobat Reader