|2/11 Battalion Letter Writing and Care Package Project|
Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee
2nd Battalion, 11th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division
Battalion Letter Writing and Care Package Project
The Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee invites the Irvine community to support our adopted battalion by writing letters and sending care packages to deployed Marines.
The care package list below represents requested items but needs change depending on the deployment. The Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption page will be updated with deployments and requests as needed.
Care Package Items
Suggested items previously requested:
- Baby Wipes (Unscented)
- Lip Balm
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Bar Soap
- Shaving Razors
- Books (Paperback), Magazines (Entertainment, Sports, Muscle and Fitness, etc.)
- Used DVD’s and CD's, Computer Games
- Chips in hard containers, Pretzels, Party Mix, Granola, Pre-packaged Dried Fruit, Pre-packaged Beef Jerky, Sunflower seeds, etc.
- Packaged Protein Powder or Whey (GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc.)
- Pre-packaged or Canned Tuna
- Bulk Packs of Gum (Sugarless)
- Various Types of Tea (Bags) and/or Instant Coffee
- Microwaveable Popcorn and Ramon noodles
- Assorted Water Additives, e.g. Crystal Light® on the Go, Lipton tea packets, Kool-Aid packets, etc.
- Puzzle books
- White socks
Do not send the following:
- Any liquid products
- Pornography or Obscene Material
- Precious Metals
- Pork Products
- Fruits or Vegetables
- Living Plants or Animals
- Religious Material
- Pressurized Items
Please contact the committee on how to package and send.
"Like" us on Facebook
|If you have Facebook account, like us! It's a great way to keep up to date |
with the men and women of the 211 and how you can support them.
| || |