Prior Years Investment Policies
- 2010 Investment Policy.pdf (PDF, 427 KB)
- 2011 Investment Policy.pdf (PDF, 3 MB)
- 2012 Investment Policy.pdf (PDF, 239 KB)
- 2013 Investment Policy.pdf (PDF, 367 KB)
- 2014 Investment Policy.pdf (PDF, 308 KB)
- 2015 Investment Policy.pdf (PDF, 699 KB)
- 2016 Investment Policy.pdf (PDF, 707 KB)
- 2017 Investment Policy.pdf (PDF, 2 MB)
- 2018 Investment Policy.pdf (PDF, 180 KB)
The community is invited to the State of the City by Mayor Donald P. Wagner. He will provide the highlights and challenges facing the City of Irvine in the year ahead. Free event, no RSVP required. Reception at 5 p.m., address at 6 p.m. Tuesday, February 26, in the Council Chamber.
A cooperative agreement between the City of Irvine and Orange County Transportation Authority has resulted in an expansion of the weekday commuter iShuttle routes from two convenient train stations, the Irvine Station and Tustin Metrolink Station.
The public is invited to the grand opening of Los Olivos Community Park. The dedication event will take place Saturday, March 2, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. The event will showcase the new 12.5-acre park, which features lighted baseball and soccer fields, a musical-themed playground, and more.
Text to 9-1-1 is a tool to send a text message to reach 9-1-1 emergency call takers from your mobile phone or device. This service is aimed to assist people who are hearing impaired, speech disabled, or someone who is in an emergency situation where calling 9-1-1 is not possible.
The City of Irvine, in partnership with Orange County United Way, is offering free tax preparation services to taxpayers who earned less than $60,000 in 2018.
No Upcoming Events